How do I join the Association?
To become a new member or to renew your membership of the B&B Association, please use this form online.
Which benefits are offered?
We offer many discounts, networking, marketing and development opportunities, lots of insight and interesting presentations. We meet twice-yearly featuring guest speakers on key topics. Here are some of our current benefits:
- Networking opportunities and peer-help with best practices, technology, booking systems, online travel agencies, etc.
- Working together to make sure that our voices, as small independent accommodations operators are heard. This Association is prepared to be that voice.
- We create and maintain your listing on this website. This website is visited by thousands of potential clients every year.
- Listing in a compact and attractive brochure which gets distributed across all PEI visitor information centres.
- 7cents/litre off with Island Petroleum
- 10-15% off at Bed, Bath, and Beyond (depending on volume)
- 15% off at Sleep Factory Kensington
- 4% of a few eco friendly lines at True North Hospitality
- $99 Membership for new members with BBCanada
- 20% off for website hosting with noraa.support, Summerside
- 2 free tickets to each long run production at Victoria Playhouse and Harbourfront Theatre
- Special pricing at Home Hardware Summerside
- Special pricing at ADL
Please contact us if you have any suggestions for future benefits.
How do I get / update my website listing?
Please get in touch with our current webmaster and we will have you up here in no time.