Easy to forget you are in town until you choose to venture out to the town’s nearby shops & tourist attractions. Hospitality practiced for 17 years at Roseneath, now offered in our new Montague B&B as we rejuvenate one of PEI’s famous flower gardens.
Join us for tea/lemonade when you arrive and, if you choose, enjoy conversation over a glass of wine each evening.
- Open year round for your pleasure.
- Secluded garden retreat in central Montague offers award-winning hospitality, comforts our family has enjoyed for generations on PEI plus exotic art from our years overseas.
- Close to the Montague waterfront, restaurants, shops and the Confederation Trail.
- Friendly cat in residence.
- WiFi, Bicycles available for our guests.
- Heat Exchanger/AC, hair dryers in all bedrooms.